Industry Knowledge and Experience
DTE Excavations was established in July 2010. As owner/operator of DTE Excavations and resident of Magnetic Island for 37 years, our reputation is well regarded and has the wealth of knowledge and experience of the local earthmoving and construction industry for over 15 years, most recently including works with major contractors including:
DTE Excavations Key Competitive Advantages are;
- Our competitive pricing
- Our reputation for quality work
- Our reliability
- Our industry networks and knowledge
- Our knowledge of and personal standing on Magnetic Island as a resident of 37 years
- Our modern (and Fully Insured) equipment
- Our flexibility and availability for jobs – large and small
- Our preparedness to go the extra yards.
Our Mission Statement
DTE Excavations - providing high quality, reliable and flexible earthworks services to local contractors, land holders, local government and developers on Magnetic Island and in Townsville and surrounds.
"Down to Earth"
DTE Excavations worked extensively in the aftermath of Cyclone Yasi, in conjunction with local government and private contractors, with DTE alone tallying up 2000 hrs of operation for the massive clean-up process, which involved tree removal, kerbside clean up, restoration of roads, stormwater drains and local parks.
47 Kelly Street, Nelly Bay QLD 4819
M: 0447 761 301 H: (07) 4758 1606 F: (07) 4778 5194
ABN: 29 568 449 698